[TWI Serveradmins] Query port limitation causing issues

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Sun Sep 18 09:07:58 EDT 2011

Seems the query port on RO2 is limited to between
27015 and 65535.

This causes problems with customers that have swappable
games and don't want their server port to change just
so they can play RO2.

A port is just a port and their shouldn't be any need
to put a limit on the what port is actually used, so
it would be good if this unnecessary limitation could
be removed.

IIRC we've had this issue with other steamworks games
but I believe they got fixed, so it may be recommend
thing for that, but not actually necessary or something
like that.

    Regards
    Steve