[TWI Serveradmins] Serveradmins Digest, Vol 7, Issue 164

MaydaX maydaxone at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 20:36:19 EDT 2011

Anyone who is getting lag with the latest server update please update
your PunkBuster to see if that solves it.

When HLDS updated to version 5 tonight it downloaded an older pbcl.dll
and pbcls.dll file (version 2.273) when the newest is 2.278. Version
2.275 disabled screenshot uploads to reduce lag if I recall and 2.278
either fixed it or kept it off. HLDS (on my test server anyway) renames
the PB files it replaces with a "Copy of " prefix.

Issuing the pb_sv_ver command shows the current PB version in the server
and pb logs.

"[0030.28] Log: PunkBuster Server: PunkBuster Server for HOS (v1.837 |
A1372 C2.278) Enabled"